- This event has passed.
Beat the January Blahs with a Virtual Dinner
January 16 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s a virtual dinner in January.
This event was not recorded.
- Sparkling: Vieni Momenti Brut ($13.95)
- White: Mondavi Chardonnay ($14.85)
- Red: Inniskillin Pinot Noir ($15.95)
- Appetizer: Dukkha, olive oil and bread
- Soup: Chickpea & Leek
- Main: Boeuf Bourgogne with garlic mashed potatoes & herb infused root vegetables
- Dessert: Vanilla Creme Caramel
Recipe: Seafood Casserole
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 can crabmeat, drained
- 1 can shrimp (I used frozen shrimp)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked macaroni (not in the original recipe but goes further)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients except breadcrumbs and melted butter.
- Pour mixture into ungreased 1-quart casserole or 6 individual baking shells.
- Toss breadcrumbs in melted butter and sprinkle over seafood mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes.